Excellent employability skills will make you stand out from the crowd. The AUT Edge Award helps you develop these skills.
Attend 10 AUT workshops and events to improve your employability skills
Employability is the term used for a diverse range of skills and attitudes that employers hold in high regard, alongside academic qualifications.
Attend 4 mandatory workshops
- Attend a CV workshop and produce a CV
- Attend an elevator pitch (personal statement) workshop and learn how to describe yourself in a single paragraph to someone
- Create a LinkedIn profile suitable for an AUT graduate entering the job market
- Attend an interview workshop and record a practice interview
These workshops are run regularly by the Employability and Careers team. You can book on CareerHub.
Choose 6 other workshops
You choose, based on your interest, 6 other employability workshops or presentations from around AUT. There are plenty of options including:
- Career fairs
- Alumni presentations
- Industry speakers
- Social media workshops
- Faculty employability presentations
Get started now - book into an information session today.