Official qualification documents

The results of your studies are recorded as official academic documents. Employers and other agencies often need to see official proof of your qualifications.

The information in this section explains when and how you can get these documents:

  • Parchments (graduation certificates)
  • Academic transcripts

Digital qualification documents

My eQuals is an online service for universities to issue secure digital records. As an AUT student or graduate you can access and share documents dating back to 1995 with third parties.  

My eQuals: digital qualification documents