Contact the Rainbow Community Manager
The Rainbow Community Manager’s role is to:
- Support AUT’s rainbow students by offering information, counselling and referrals to other services
- Enable social inclusion through the Out@AUT network
- Promote Out@AUT during orientation, clubs days and diversity week
- Provide opportunities for rainbow students to participate in events like the Pride Festival, Pink Shirt Day, Transgender Day of Remembrance, International Day Against Homophobia and Transphobia
- Help staff understand the needs of rainbow students by offering staff training opportunities
- Work collaboratively with rainbow community providers for the benefit of AUT students
Find out more about rainbow services and how you can get involved in Out@AUT.
Rainbow Community Manager
Phone: +64 9 921 9999 ext 6998
Last updated: 29-Nov-2018 9.32am
The information on this page was correct at time of publication. For a comprehensive overview of AUT qualifications, please refer to the Academic Calendar.