Scholarships for Māori students
There's a wide range of undergraduate and postgraduate scholarships and awards available to Māori students at AUT. We can help you with the completion, certification and endorsement of all scholarships and award applications.
To talk to us contact:
Phone: +64 9 921 9903
Things to keep in mind
- Scholarships are based on many criteria including gender, the discipline you’re studying, and the institution you’re attending, so consider all your options
- Submit your scholarship application before the closing dates
- Include all necessary information
- You may need to include copies of academic transcripts*
- You can apply for more than one scholarship
* NCEA level 2 and 3 record of learning for secondary students; academic results for current tertiary students.
Applying for an iwi or hāpū related scholarship or award
Read more about AUT scholarships and awards
- Tell us that you're Māori when you apply to study at AUT
- You need to have information about your whakapapa (names of parents, grandparents and in some instances great grandparents)
- You need to have information related to your iwi, hāpū and marae
- You may need to register as a beneficiary to receive assistance from iwi and hāpū grants and awards
Useful websites about scholarships for Māori students
Last updated: 26-Jun-2017 8.55am
The information on this page was correct at time of publication. For a comprehensive overview of AUT qualifications, please refer to the Academic Calendar.