Programme of study
You can apply for up to five programmes as part of your application to study at AUT.
Steps for choosing your programme
- Select year of study. Only available years will appear.
- Select the type of programme, for example ‘Bachelor's Degree’, from the dropdown menu.
- Select the programme, for example ‘Bachelor of Business’, from the dropdown menu.
- Select the pathway. The pathway could be the type of specialisation you want to do or the number of majors you want to complete.
- Select your campus and start date.
- Select the study method - full-time or part-time.
- Click the ‘Add programme to list’ button.
- Your choice will be added to the page. If you change your mind about a programme you have selected, you can delete the choice by clicking on the ‘Remove’ button.
- If your programme requires University Entrance, you will be asked to choose the type. Select an option from the dropdown box at the bottom of the page. For example, you can select ‘I have sat/am sitting NCEA level 3’.
For details on University Entrance requirements see entry requirements.
- Click the ‘Next’ arrow.
Can't select a programme or start date?
Some programmes and study start dates can't be selected online. In this case you will see * next to a programme or start date. Contact the Student Hub
Last updated: 23-Sep-2016 9.36am
The information on this page was correct at time of publication. For a comprehensive overview of AUT qualifications, please refer to the Academic Calendar.