Payment options for domestic and returning international students
There are many ways you can pay your domestic student fees at AUT:
- Online payment (through Arion)
- Bank transfer
- Mail payment
- In person at the AUT Student Hub
- Credit card payment
- Student loan
- Company guarantee, scholarships or third party payments
Make sure you allow plenty of time for your payment to be processed by the due date. Your payment due date is printed on your fees invoice. If you don't pay in full by the due date, you risk losing your place in class and AUT may suspend your access to university services.
Pay online through your Arion account¹
- Log in to Arion using the login and password included on your invoice
- Click the "My Finance" tab, then "Pay now" and follow the steps to complete the fees payment process
Make a secure online payment through Arion
You have two options to pay online:
- Use your MasterCard or Visa credit card or
- Online banking (Account2Account) - make a secure bank transfer via your internet banking
¹ Please note:
- You can only pay online through your Arion account if you have an invoice to be paid.
- There will be no need to disclose your personal banking details to a third party. When making a payment online, if it doesn't receipt automatically in your Arion account contact the Student Hub.
- Make a direct fee payment into AUT’s bank account using the details below
- Remember to include the reference, so payments can be tracked easily
- Allow 3 days for processing of your payment to show in your Arion account - contact the Student Hub
Account name: Auckland University of Technology
Bank name: ANZ Banking Group (NZ) Ltd
Branch: Cnr Queen and Victoria Streets, Auckland, New Zealand
Account no: 01-01-02-0014577-00
Reference: Student ID number and Surname, First name (Ensure that the bank provides these details)
Complete the payment advice included with your invoice and return it with your cheque or credit card details to:
University Fees Office
Auckland University of Technology
Private Bag 92006
In person at the AUT Student Hub
Pay by cash¹, EFTPOS, cheque², or credit card at:
- City Campus: Level 2, WA building
- North Campus: Level 1, AS building
- South Campus: MB Building
¹ Only available at the City and North Campus. Cashiers can't accept cash after 3pm.
² Only available at the City and North Campus. If you pay by cheque, write your name, student ID, address and programme of study on the reverse of your cheque.
Credit card payment
Complete your credit card details on the payment advice included with your invoice and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Student loan (StudyLink)
- Your fees will be paid directly to AUT from StudyLink
- As soon as your student loan has been approved, Studylink will contact AUT to request details of your course of study
- AUT will confirm your details with Studylink to allow payment of fees to proceed
- You're responsible for ensuring that your fees are paid on time
Company guarantee, scholarships or third party payments
A letter or official order form from an acceptable organisation or employer guaranteeing payment of fees will need to be attached to your fees statement/tax invoice prior to the invoice due date and emailed to email@example.com
If your tuition fees are covered by an AUT scholarship
Contact the Scholarships Office at firstname.lastname@example.org
If your tuition fees are paid by an external scholarship, trust fund, employer etc
Ask the third party concerned to email email@example.com prior to the invoice due date for advice regarding fee payment.
Contact us to find out more
AUT Student Hub
Last updated: 14-Dec-2017 1.13pm
The information on this page was correct at time of publication. For a comprehensive overview of AUT qualifications, please refer to the Academic Calendar.