How To Enrol

IH brochure
  • Ask your local agent or AUT International House for an Enrolment Form.

  • Complete the AUT International House Enrolment Form and return or fax it to AUT International House or to your local agent (see form below).

  • When we receive your Enrolment Form we will confirm your tuition and accommodation, and send you an offer of place.

  • Ask your local agent or your local New Zealand Embassy for details on visa regulations. (Student visas are required if you are going to study from more than 12 weeks.)

pdf icon AUT International House Course Enrolment form

pdf icon AUT International House Course Conditions

pdf icon Accommodation Application form

pdf icon Conditions for Residential Accommodation & Homestay

Click here to fill our online enrolment form


Last updated: 15-Sep-2016 1.31pm

The information on this page was correct at time of publication. For a comprehensive overview of AUT qualifications, please refer to the Academic Calendar.