Bachelor of Arts conjoint degrees
High achieving students will have the opportunity to undertake a conjoint degree programme combining their BA studies with one of the following degrees.
A conjoint programme of study enables students to gain skills and knowledge from two complementary discipline areas.
- NCEA Minimum of 57 credits at Level 3 including a minimum of 19 credits at Level 3 in at least three approved subjects
- 180 points on UCAS tariff
- Student admitted to the conjoint degrees must meet the requirements for entry set by each of the component degrees
- An interview may be required
- Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Computer and Information Sciences - Subject list must include Mathematics with Calculus or Statistics and Modelling.
Bachelor of Business (BBus)
Students may choose from any of the following BBus majors, or may choose two to make a double major:
- Business Information Systems
- Human Resource Management and Employment Relations
- Information Technology
- International Business
- Sustainable Enterprise
For information and application/enrolment in the BA/BBus conjoint, contact Robyn Bennitt — firstname.lastname@example.org ph 921 9999 ext 8480.
Bachelor of Computer and Information Sciences (BCIS)
Students may choose from any of the following BCIS majors:
- Computer Science
- IT Service Science
- Information Systems Science
- Networks and Security
- Software Development.
For an information and application/enrolment into the BA/BCIS, contact Robyn Bennitt — email@example.com ph 921 9999 ext 8480.
Last updated: 01-Sep-2015 3.32pm
The information on this page was correct at time of publication. For a comprehensive overview of AUT qualifications, please refer to the Academic Calendar.